These Terms & Conditions are hereby notified for the benefit of all visitors/attendees/purchasers/exhibitors or any other party on behalf of MeepleCon India, its principals, agents, representatives, affiliates, licensees, or assignees(“Organisers”).
– Each wristband/pass admits one person, and one person only.
– Once purchased, wristbands/passes cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded, or returned.
– Purchaser/attendee must carry a receipt of wristband/pass purchased online/through any third-party retailer to register at the MeepleCon India Event (hereinafter “Event”) and collect wristband/pass for entry to the venue for the Event.
– It is recommended that purchasers/attendees arrive at the venue for the Event a minimum of 20 minutes before registering and picking up their physical wristbands/passes.
– All minor attendees must be accompanied by adults.
– MeepleCon India reserves the right to deny entry or handing over of wristbands/passes in case the holder/furnisher of any e-ticket is a minor and is not accompanied by an adult at the Box Office and shows entry.
– Entry to the Event shall only be permitted to valid wristband/pass holders. In cases of purchase of a ‘Super Fan’ V.I.P. pass, only ONE Super Fan wristband/pass will be issued at the Event, which shall be valid for all days of the Event.
– Wristbands/passes that have been removed or tampered with shall be rendered invalid and shall not be replaced.
– Children aged 3 years or below shall not be required to purchase a wristband/pass for entry.
– Anyone above 3 years of age shall be required to pay the full admission price for entry to the Event.
– Organizers are not responsible for damage to, or loss of, wristband/pass once issued.
– Duplicate wristbands/passes will not be issued for lost, stolen, or damaged wristbands/passes.
– Purchasers should beware of counterfeit wristbands/passes.– Organizers are not responsible for any counterfeit wristbands/passes purchased by any purchaser/attendee.
– Organizers reserve the rights of admission, even to valid wristband/pass holders.
– Internet handling fee per wristband/pass may be levied upon transactions.
– It is recommended that purchasers check the total amount before making any payment.
– Wristbands/passes once booked/purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– Valid wristbands/passes must be displayed at all times during/at the Event.
– The Organizers reserve the right to examine wristbands/passes at any time during/at the Event to authenticate their validity/genuineness.
– All wristbands/passes are the property of the Organizers and must be relinquished to the Organizers on demand.
– By attending the Event, attendees agree to allow the Organizers the right, in perpetuity, to use their image and/or likeness by media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and/or other promotional purposes. Attendees also agree not to take pictures or videos where posted or announced as prohibited and agree that any permitted photos or videos will not be used for any commercial purposes and will not be made publicly available or generally displayed without the prior written consent of the Organizers.
– Organizers are not responsible for any unattended/unaccompanied minors at the Event. Where a wristband/pass has been purchased by an adult for a minor attendee, Organizers shall not be responsible for any minor present at the Event without the supervision of the wristband/pass purchaser or any responsible Adult.
– Artist and guest line-ups may be subject to change from time to time.
– Events feature content targeted at all age groups and as such may feature content that may be deemed by some as offensive or inappropriate or objectionable.
– Organizers are not responsible for any offense caused to any attendee by any content featured at or around the Event. If you are the parent or legal guardian of an Event attendee that is a minor, it is your responsibility to check the suitability of the Event for any attendee regardless of official age restrictions.
– Outside food and beverages will not be allowed. Food and beverages will be available, for a charge, inside the venue.
– Organizers are not responsible for any negative effect of food items or drinks consumed by the attendees inside the venue.
– Attendees must take care of their personal belongings.
– Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage at, during, or around, the event.
– First aid will be made available where necessary.
– However, the Organisers are not responsible for any injury, harm, or damage that may occur during, at, or around the event.
– Organizers reserve the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions; including, but not limited to, where necessary, ejecting the holder(s) of a valid wristband/pass from the venue after they have entered the venue.
– Organizers shall employ a zero-tolerance policy for any form of harassment, which term shall include, but not be limited to: any form of physical or verbal harassment; anti-social or illegal behavior directed towards any attendee/exhibitor/visitor or any other individual at/around the Event; any of the above behavior on any online forum, through any digital means, or on any form of social media. Any form of harassment shall be dealt with promptly by Organisers as the Organisers deem fit including, but not limited to, expulsion from the Event without any refund.
– Security procedures, including frisking and bag checking, remain the right of the Organisers.
– ALL visitors, including those in costumes, must cooperate with the security at the Event, in the interests of the security of all attendees of the Event.
– Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes, and any banned/controlled substances, including outside food, will not be permitted at the Event.
– The Organizers make no guarantee, warranty, or representation that the MeepleCon India website will function properly throughout the wristband/pass sales process. If the Web site malfunctions, Organizers will try to rectify the problem in a timely fashion. Notwithstanding the same, by using the Website the Purchaser agrees that in no event shall the Organizers, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to damages resulting from the use of the web site or the wristband/pass sale and registration process.
– Wristband/pass holders assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, including but not limited to loss or damage to person or property, and release the Organizers and their respective employees and agents, against any claims.
– In all arrangements involving third parties the Organizers act only as agents and no liability of any kind whatsoever shall be attached to the Organizers in connection with or arising from such an arrangement with a third party.
– To the fullest extent permitted by law the Organizers will not be responsible for loss, damage, or injury to any person or their property however caused.
– All attendees will be required to follow COVID safety protocols in accordance with applicable public health conditions as of the date of the Event and which may change at any time as determined by state or local government agencies. Such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures, and entry requirements, such as proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test, and other protective measures such as requiring attendees to wear face coverings and mask at all times. If any wristband or pass holder/attendee does not comply with any laws, mandates, health orders or directives, the Organiser may refuse admission to the Event or require the wristband or pass holder/attendee to leave the venue and such ticket holder will not be entitled to a refund.
– COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. There is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending the festival will not be exposed to COVID-19.
– All attendees agree to follow the health and safety policies and posted instructions while at, in, and/or around, the Event.
– All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend the show. By entering the show, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that they will adhere to local, state, and national quarantine and safety mandates.
– By way of purchasing the wristband/pass for entry to the Event, the Purchaser, and Attendee of the Event where not the same as the Purchaser thereof, hereby affirms that they have read and understood the Terms & Conditions herein in full and agrees to all terms and conditions herein in toto.
– Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the Organisers without any notice
– These Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to include any Code of Conduct, Advisory, Press Release/Note, and other terms and condition documents for the Event as published, identified, advised, or promulgated by the Organisers, and the same should be read as part and parcel of these Terms & Conditions.
– By entering and using the Organisers website, the Purchaser consents to the collection, use, and retention of their personal information, as permissible by law.
– No failure or delay on the part of any party to the exercise of any right, power, privilege, or remedy provided under these conditions shall operate as a waiver of such right, power, or remedy.
– These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Indian Law, and parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of Mumbai for the determination of any dispute between in relation to, under, or connected with these Terms and Conditions.
– By way of purchasing the wristband/pass, the purchaser, and attendee of the Event where not the same as the purchaser thereof, irrevocably accepts that in case any dispute arises between the parties all efforts must be made to resolve the same by way of Mediation, failing which the same would be referred to Arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, under the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, to the exclusion of all other jurisdictions. For the sake of clarity it is reiterated that the seat and venue of the Arbitration shall be Mumbai.
– If any part of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions will be maintained.